Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi from "Barbra"

Wow, our own DAMES OF THE DEAD blog. I'm thrilled. Must admit though, I'm not the most experienced at blogging, but will try to get the hang of it.

Kyra and I will be heading to New Jersey in just a few weeks to attend the yearly CHILLER Horror Convention. In checking out the guest list, I see that Rene Aubergenois (sp) of KING KONG and BOSTON LEGAL fame, among many others, will be there. He and I go WAAAAAY back to Pittsburgh, PA. We did BABES IN ARMS together at the Pgh. Playhouse when I was just 15. What a kick we had singing "I Wish I Were in Love Again" climbing up and down a 15-foot ladder. Ah, such good memories. I'm so looking forward to saying hello to him after all these years.

Well, Guys and Gals, that's a first blog attempt from DAME Judith. I really look forward to hearing from you!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Judy & Kyra. Looking forward to following your blog. JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there from way out west! It's Dame Judith checking in. I love reading Dame Kyra's blogs. She is SO GOOD at giving you all the wonderful details about our conventions together (and a part). And she remembers everybody's names, too! Oh, how I envy that! Anywho...CHILLER was a blast for both of us. Talking with so many people who love NOLD just fills me up. I truly feel blessed! Unfortunately, I came away from New Jersey harboring some creepy crawly flu bug and am now laid up for a little while in order to kick the thing. Here's hoping it has nothing to do with SWINE. Heheheheh. Be well, all. Gratefully, Judith

    ReplyDelete