- Got to hang out with Dame Judith and that alone is worth a trip anywhere.
- I was set up next to Joe Pilato and suffered irreversible hearing loss.
- Got some great hugs from Eugene Clark.
- Shook Mickey Dolenz's hand! (Hey, hey, I'm a geek!)
- Saw Tony Curtis and Tippi Hedren in the flesh!
- Finally met John Amplas. Nice guy.
- Was interviewed by Roy Frumkes for a revision of Document of the Dead.
- Had dinner with Dave Baumuller, Ted Bohus, John and Peg Skerchock and company. They are endlessly entertaining and I adore them all. I wish we didn't live so far apart.
- Creighton gave me a new Ghoul A Go-Go DVD and stickers!
- Patted a chubby bulldog. I love seeing dogs in unexpected places.
- Was awakened at 3am Sunday by someone pounding on all the doors on my floor, looking for Wendy. If I were Wendy, I'd hide, too.
It was nice meeting new fans and reconnecting with old friends. As much fun as I had, my heart sings loudest and longest when I see my pups and kitty again. It's always good to get back home.
I see that we now have some minions on our blog. Minions are nice.
Please note: Good minions mow the lawn and do windows.
Love to all,